• Actual loads often vary widely from design loads. Sense range offers teams the ability to quickly and easily confirm actual working loads, refine deck hardware, rope selection, sail choice and even sail trim
• Ultra-compact and designed to be quickly attached between any two loaded points, be it a fibre rope or hardware
• Continuous real-time ‘Actual’ and ‘Peak’ read out with trend graph
• Data displayed to a mobile device such as a smartphone, tablet or PC
• Peak Load displayed both during and after the session - recorded in the new Load-Sense mobile device app
• Overall accuracy 0.2% over full-scale deflection
• Rated to IP67, protected against short term immersion in water
• Custom units rated up to 50 tonnes available
• Attachment loops available, ZS-LOOP/5
• Works with free Load-Sense App
• To discuss your requirements please contact: email@example.com
LOAD-SENSE WIRELESS APP
Controls the Wireless Sense unit using a Wireless Connection and displays and records data. Allows tagging of the application detail, Geo- location, test conditions, add images and share and export data for later analysis.
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spinlock.ld
iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/spinlock-ld/id1002369778?mt=8
Spinlock offer next day shipping when ordered by 1pm local time. However due to demand web orders are currently shipping 48hrs after orders placed before 1pm local.
Orders shipping to UK address are sent on a next day delivery service.
Orders shipping to addresses outside the UK are sent on 3-5 working day service.
All orders will receive a tracking number.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details please read our Terms & Conditions.